Using page 163 of your textbook, please include the following on the map:
-major water bodies
-major mountain ranges
-countries of: Canada, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti
-8 major physical regions
please colour the map according to the physical or geographic regions
Questions (can be answered on the back of your map), please ensure you write out the question.
1. Physical/geographic region boundaries are primarily based on what?
2. Geographic regions run in which direction?
3. Revelstoke is located in which geographic region? What are some of the characteristics of this region?
4. The capital of Canada is found in which physical region?
5. If you were Dorothy living in Kansas, what geographic region would you live in? What physical and climatic features would you find in this area? (remember they get swept to Oz by what?...add a few others as well!)
6. What is different between the Appalachian Region and the Western Cordillera?